Episode 3: Mindfulness + Media
References From The Episode
- Marital Satisfaction Definition:
- Peleg, O. (2008). The relation between differentiation of self and marital satisfaction: What can be learned from married people over the course of life?. The American Journal of Family Therapy, 36(5), 388-401.
- Displacement Hypothesis:
- Coyne, S. M., Padilla-Walker, L. M., Fraser, A. M., Fellows, K., & Day, R. D. (2014). “Media Time= Family Time” Positive Media Use in Families With Adolescents. Journal of Adolescent Research, 29(5), 663-688.
- Presence of Phone Studies:
Przybylski, A. K., & Weinstein, N. (2013). Can you connect with me now? How the presence of mobile communication technology influences face-to-face conversation quality. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, 30(3), 237-246.
- Pphubbing Scale Development:
- Roberts, J. A., & David, M. E. (2016). My life has become a major distraction from my cell phone: Partner phubbing and relationship satisfaction among romantic partners. Computers in Human Behavior, 54, 134-141.